Thursday, June 2, 2011

Future career?

Have you ever thought of what you want to be in future when you was young? 

Well, I thought of being a singer when I was in primary school times. The feeling of standing on stage performing is what I've always wanted since young. Though, I will not get this chance anymore. At least I've tried pursuing my dream once.

I entered OB(Ocean Butterfly) with one of my primary friend. Just in case you guys might not know this music company, a little info here. Singers that are signed under this music company are JJ lin, BY2 and so on. Before I could enter this company for my basic vocal training, I have to go through audition for only one time. That point of time, all I want was a piece of good news. However, I stopped halfway due to my time management. If you were to ask if by any chance will I go back for the training, I would say yes. I remember my second lesson really clearly. We were all asked to prepare a song to sing in front of the class during the first lesson. I don't really know what's that for but it definitely bring up a lot of courage to do it. Though I was pretty shy and couldn't stop smiling/laughing in front of the class, I still did it. Seriously, I miss those times. Now that I've drifted from my friend and those who have been in the same music class with me, I could still remember their names!

To add on, I just got to know that my friend who have entered OB with me years back is currently in Korea for her trainings. Her friend who is a blogger that I've always enjoyed reading her blog all the time was there too. I hope for the best for the both of them.

P.S Ferlyn, keep fighting! :)