Saturday, June 4, 2011
Untitled
Hey ferlyn! Hope you are currently seeing this post. Remember how we first stepped into music forest? Your mum is really supportive and she even accompanied us over for audition. I miss going to your place for ktv. And we would call each other just to sing over the phone. Remember? There are lots of memories with you since primary school. I do miss those times. I am always askig for a meet up but we did not make it. The last time i saw you was at scape and your mum still remembers me! I hope before you get real busy, we could meet up again. Even though, we may not be contacting for years, i know at least there's something we could update to each other. Oh yah, don't forget about me when you become a super famous singer alright!! Keep fighting for your future career. Beginning are always tough. I know you can do it. Thanks for informing me those auditions just to keep me going. This is not the end yet. I can still sing in ktv. Hahaha right? Being a singer is what we aimed for before we went into music forest and now you are almost there, take my dream with you as well and make it a success on behalf of me alright. Keep fighting! You are almost there. Hwaiting!!!